Bug Jam 33 Tickets
FRIDAY 26th / SUNDAY 28th JULY 2019 at SANTA POD RACEWAY
|Ticket Type||Early Bird**||Advance||Standard||Gates Open|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A|
|Weekend (VW)||£56||£70||£80||Fri 9am|
|Weekend (Non VW)||£72||£90||£98||Fri 9am|
|Thursday Arrival Pass||£15 Per Vehicle||£15 Per Vehicle||N/A||Thu 2pm to 8pm|
Weekend 6x6 Pitch
|Friday||£20 Unlimited Runs|
|Saturday||£15 Unlimited Runs|
Kids Under 13 are FREE (Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.)
To book tickets: Please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online at www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway. TICKETS ON SALE 1ST NOVEMBER 2018
- *Saturday and Sunday “Day Tickets” are valid from 8am till racing finishes (approx. 8pm) and DO NOT include evening entertainment or camping. “Day Ticket” parking is outside the venue where a “Park and Ride” shuttle service will be operated. “Day Tickets” may be purchased on the gate until 4pm. “Day Ticket” car parks will be closed at 9pm. NB: Additional ticket charges will be imposed for exit after this time.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available for this event until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets only. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within weekend tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- There will be a limited number of tickets to the event available on a first come, first served basis. If we sell out before the event, then no tickets will be available on the day.
- RESTRICTIONS ON VEHICLES & CONTENTS: Large Box vans (Luton type etc.) and 4.5 ton lorries are not allowed at Bug Jam. Panel vans and camper conversions are allowed. The contents of larger vehicles will be checked and noted on arrival for non camping related items. If you are bringing sofas and similar furniture items to Bug Jam you must take these items away with you when you leave site.
- NO SPACE SAVING: Campers will no longer be able to save space for friends arriving at a later time. Large groups should book club camping pitches, and small groups should aim to arrive together.
- EXIT & RE-ENTRY GUIDE: Bug Jam is one of Santa Pod’s busiest and most popular events in the calendar and we have a large number of visitors using rural routes through our neighbouring villages. To relieve our local communities of unnecessary traffic during the event, Bug Jam operates a strict re-entry policy to minimise disruption: visitors choosing to leave the venue anytime during the weekend will need to pay to re-enter the venue even if they have already purchased a ticket. So, please bring all of the camping supplies that you will need for the weekend including enough petrol/diesel! Your continued cooperation in this matter is always appreciated and keeps the Bug Jam vibe alive.