Bug Jam 31 Tickets
Bug Jam 31 - Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd July 2017 (Gates open Friday 9am)
||NO Friday Day Tickets
|Weekend (Non VW)
|Thursday Arrival Pass
||£15 Per Vehicle. Limited Availability
||2pm to 8pm
Kids under 13 Free*
To book tickets: Please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online at www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway.
*Saturday and Sunday “Day Tickets” are valid from 8am till racing finishes (approx. 8pm) and DO NOT include evening entertainment or camping. “Day Ticket” parking is outside the venue where a “Park and Ride” shuttle service will be operated. “Day Tickets” may be purchased on the gate until 4pm. “Day Ticket” car parks will be closed at 9pm. NB: Additional ticket charges will be imposed for exit after this time.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within weekend tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Caravan Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. View details and exclusions here.
- There will be a limited number of tickets to the event available on a first come, first served basis. If we sell out before the event, then no tickets will be available on the day.
- NO LORRIES: Santa Pod will no longer permit entry to anyone arriving in large vans or lorries. Don’t worry, bonafide motorhomes and campervans and all VWs will still be permitted entry!
- NO SPACE SAVING: Campers will no longer be able to save space for friends arriving at a later time. Large groups should book club camping pitches, and small groups should aim to arrive together.
- EXIT & RE-ENTRY GUIDE: Bug Jam is one of Santa Pod’s busiest and most popular events in the calendar and we have a large number of visitors using rural routes through our neighbouring villages. To relieve our local communities of unnecessary traffic during the event, Bug Jam operates a strict re-entry policy to minimise disruption: visitors choosing to leave the venue anytime during the weekend will need to pay to re-enter the venue even if they have already purchased a ticket. So, please bring all of the camping supplies that you will need for the weekend including enough petrol/diesel! Your continued cooperation in this matter is always appreciated and keeps the Bug Jam vibe alive.