Bug Jam Camping
Camping at Bug Jam is included with all weekend tickets bought in advance or on the gate. As well as General Camping there is Club Camping and Quiet / Family Camping (which willl be signposted and noise curfews will be strictly enforced).
Early Arrival Passes
- Early arrival passes are valid for entry between 2pm-8pm on Thursday 19th July 2018.
- Early arrival pass holders will be camped in General Camping 1, close to the main activities and entertainment. Quiet, Family and Club Camping areas will also be available, along with a limited area in General Camping 2.
- Requests for General Camping 2 should be made to stewards on arrival.
- Please refer to map for camping locations.
VW Club Camping
Spend Bug Jam camping with your members in your own allocated club camping area. You will need at least 10 display vehicles to book club camping. Full details of how to book Club Camping for Bug Jam are on the Clubs page.
Glamping & Pre-Pitched Tents
Take the stress out of camping and let Pillow do the work with options of Glamping as well as regular and family sized Pre-Pitched Tents. Visit pillowmotorsport.co.uk for details.
General information for those camping at Bug Jam.
- NO LORRIES: Santa Pod will no longer permit entry to anyone arriving in large vans or lorries. Don’t worry, bonafide motorhomes and campervans and all VWs will still be permitted entry!
- NO SPACE SAVING: Campers will no longer be able to save space for friends arriving at a later time. Large groups should book club camping pitches, and small groups should aim to arrive together.
- EXIT & RE-ENTRY GUIDE: Bug Jam is one of Santa Pod’s busiest and most popular events in the calendar and we have a large number of visitors using rural routes through our neighbouring villages. To relieve our local communities of unnecessary traffic during the event, Bug Jam operates a strict re-entry policy to minimise disruption: visitors choosing to leave the venue anytime during the weekend will need to pay to re-enter the venue even if they have already purchased a ticket. So, please bring all of the camping supplies that you will need for the weekend including enough petrol/diesel! Your continued cooperation in this matter is always appreciated and keeps the Bug Jam vibe alive.
- Camping is included in multi-day ticket prices - no extra fee.
- Camping is only available for the night/s that the ticket covers.
- Camping is next to vehicles.
- Campers are directed through to next available area upon arrival.
- No electrical hookups are available.
- Camping is in fields, no hard standing is available.
- There are showers and toilets on site (small charge for showers).
- A family camping area is available for people with young children, allocated on a first come first served basis. Ask on gate for a family camping sticker.
- Caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents are all allowed.
- No fireworks.
- No glass.
- No animals.
- No bonfires.
- No unauthorised vehicles, i.e. quads, mini-motos.
- No driving around site past 9pm.
- No music, loud disruption past 11pm.
- Multi day tickets access is from 8am on the first day to 8pm on the last day. Camping is not available on the last day of the ticket.
- Only gas or diesel generators are allowed on site. No petrol generators are allowed! Generators must be turned off between 11pm and 8am, organizers reserve the right to request generators be turned off at any time if deemed to be disturbing other campers.