WARNING TO THE PUBLIC - MOTOR SPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. Please comply with all instructions of marshals and notices and remain in permitted areas only. THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH YOUR SAFETY.
Please read the full Santa Pod Raceway Essential Information and Terms & Conditions at www.santapod.com.
Additional Bug Jam Essential Info
- EXIT & RE-ENTRY GUIDE: Bug Jam is one of Santa Pod’s busiest and most popular events in the calendar and we have a large number of visitors using rural routes through our neighbouring villages. To relieve our local communities of unnecessary traffic during the event, Bug Jam operates a strict re-entry policy to minimise disruption: visitors choosing to leave the venue anytime during the weekend will need to pay to re-enter the venue even if they have already purchased a ticket. So, please bring all of the camping supplies that you will need for the weekend including enough petrol/diesel! Your continued cooperation in this matter is always appreciated and keeps the Bug Jam vibe alive.
- LIMITED TICKETS: The number of tickets going on sale will be strictly limited. That means first-come-first-served, and those who book in advance will have priority over anyone trying to buy tickets on the gate. If tickets sell out before the event, NO tickets will be available to buy on the gate, so Santa Pod can be certain that we can accommodate everyone.
- RESTRICTIONS ON VEHICLES & CONTENTS: Large Box vans (Luton type etc.) and 4.5 ton lorries are not allowed at Bug Jam. Panel vans and camper conversions are allowed. The contents of larger vehicles will be checked and noted on arrival for non camping related items. If you are bringing sofas and similar furniture items to Bug Jam you must take these items away with you when you leave site.
- NO SPACE SAVING: Campers will no longer be able to save space for friends arriving at a later time. Large groups should book club camping pitches, and small groups should aim to arrive together.
- DAY TICKETS: Saturday and Sunday “Day Tickets” are valid from 8am till racing finishes (approx. 8pm) and DO NOT include evening entertainment or camping. “Day Ticket” parking is outside the venue where a “Park and Ride” shuttle service will be operated. “Day Tickets” may be purchased on the gate until 4pm. “Day Ticket” car parks will be closed at 9pm. NB: Additional ticket charges will be imposed for exit after this time.